AirPods Pro Technical Specifications
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Transparency mode
- Adaptive EQ
- Vent system for pressure equalisation
- Custom-built high-excursion Apple driver
- Custom-engineered high-dynamic-range amplifier
- Dual beamforming microphones
- Inward-facing microphone
- Dual optical sensors
- Motion-detecting accelerometer
- Speech-detecting accelerometer
- Force sensor
H1-based System in Package
- Press once to play, pause or answer a phone call
- Press twice to skip forward
- Press three times to skip back
- Press and hold to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode
- Say “Hey Siri” to do things like play a song, make a call or get directions1
- Sweat and water resistance (IPX4)
30.9 mm (1.22 inches)
45.2 mm (1.78 inches)
- Works with Qi-certified chargers or the Lightning connector4
- Up to 4.5 hours of listening time with a single charge (up to 5 hours with Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode turned off)5
- Up to 3.5 hours of talk time with a single charge6
AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- AirPods Pro
- Wireless Charging Case
- Silicone ear tips (three sizes)
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new AirPods Pro. Features include:
- Live Listen audio11
- iPhone and iPod touch models with the latest version of iOS
- iPad models with the latest version of iPadOS
- Apple Watch models with the latest version of watchOS
- Mac models with the latest version of macOS
- Apple TV models with the latest version of tvOS
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, early 2015 to 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, mid-2012 to early 2015)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, mid-2012 to 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 to 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, late 2012 to early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, mid-2012 to mid-2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, mid-2012 to 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, mid-2012 to 2019)
- iMac (21.5-inch, late 2012 to 2017)
- iMac (27-inch, late 2012 to late 2013)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, late 2015 to 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, late 2014 to 2019)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- Mac mini (late 2012 to late 2018)
- Mac Pro (late 2013 to 2019)
- In case of the all Products will be subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the original purchase price (inc. GST). Such restocking fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
- In case you have received item damage in transit we would request you to contact us asap or contact shipping company. We would also suggest you to take some photos as evidence to provide shipping company that item you have received was damaged in transit.
- For any Apple Product, if you find any issue with item, we would recommend you to contact Apple Support to get solution asap. In case they found item is DOA or not fixable and they are unable to offer solution you can contact us for further instructions.
- Apple Warranty Statement https://www.apple.com/au/legal/warranty/
- We do not offer 30 Days Change of Mind policy
- Any Apple or Beats headphones we strongly recommend you to first contact apple support to get solution in case of any issue.
- You must include all of the Products, documentation and accessories intact and in their original packaging along with packing slip and shipping label if applicable.
- Change of mind does not apply in case of electronically delivered software Product and has paid a software license fee.
- Innovative IT Support PTY LTD return policy excludes any Services, third party goods or services and pre-installed software Products. All third-party goods or services return or refund requests should be directed to the provider.
- All refunds will be made via the payment method used for the original transaction.
- In case of returning item due to change of mind or any other reason except other than faulty item, cost of shipping will be paid by buyers.
- In case of item Dead on Arrival, if a Product shows symptom of a hardware failure, preventing basic operation please notify us within 7 Days of delivery and we will try to arrange best possible solution to resolve issue in reasonable time frame.
- Please provide the proof of purchase.
- If we determine after inspection that the Product was not DOA, Innovative IT Support PTY LTD reserves the right to charge you the cost of collecting the Product from and returning it to you plus any costs of inspecting the Product will be minimum of $50.