We encourage you to contact us before placing order on 02 8677 4316 or Messenger for stock status
- Connects up to 10 devices instantly through a USB-C cable
- Provides Power Delivery Pass-through up to 60W after deduction of 15W used by the dock*
- Supported power profiles include 20V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A
and5V/3A power specification
- Supports 4K resolution on a single HDMI or DisplayPort display, and Dual 1080p on a DisplayPort and an HDMI or VGA** monitor
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A port supports Battery Charging Specification Revision 1.2 (BC 1.2) for Fast-Charging device
- Built-in memory card readers (SD/MMC/Micro SD)***
- Audio line-in and line-out
- Gigabit Ethernet
Stylishand ultra slim docking station
- Enhanced EMI protection by increasing the cable braid density and adding conductive foam
- The rear feet of 12' MacBook fit right into the mounting pits on UH3234.
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, OS X®, and
* With Intel 7th- Generation Core Processor (Kaby Lake) and above. For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode
.PowerDelivery Pass-Through requires original USB-C charger from laptop.
**1. For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode. For Dual-View to work, a computer's graphics card must support MST technology.
2. Mac computers only support single-view output.
***SD and Micro SD Card cannot be used at the same time; functionality accords to the order of insertion.
**** Support iPad Pro video output and USB keyboard only
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A Female*
*The total output of 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A Female is 10W (5V/2A).
1 x HDMI Female
1 x VGA Female
Power Delivery Pass-Through up to 60W*
*SD and Micro SD Card cannot be used at the same time; functionality accords to the order of insertion.
DisplayPort/HDMI - 1920 x 1080@60
*With Intel 7th-Generation Core Processor (Kaby Lake) and above. More info about CPU generation, please find: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html
For video output to work through a USB-C port, device with DP Alt Mode support is required.
** For Dual-View to work, a computer's graphics card must support MST technology. Mac computers only support a single-view output.
Power Consumption 5V:15WBTU
1x UH3234 USB-C Multiport Dock with Power Pass-Through
1x User Instructions
- Images are for illustration purpose only
Warranty page is under construction
Thank you for your patience,