Norton Security 3 Devices, 12 Months, PC, MAC, Android, iOS,OEM
Images are for illustration purpose only.
Important Electronic Software Delivery Version Information:
- Product Key can be used as New Subscription or Renewal
- Key Delivery via Email within 24hrs of order. (Please make sure you email is correct)
- This Item contain Electronic Version Key which will be delivered via Email No Shipping.
- If you needed shipping, extra shipping charges apply at check out.
- No Physical copy will be delivered Image is for illustration purpose only.
- Powerful security. Simply affordable.
- Benefits for You
- Industry-leading protection at a ground-breaking price
- Powered by one of the world’s largest 24x7 threat monitoring networks
- Defends against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
- Automatic “silent” updates ensure you have the latest protection
- No in-product advertising pestering you to switch to a paid security solution
- Seamless upgrade options to additional protection as your needs grow
Benefits for you:
- Provides real-time protection against existing and emerging malware including ransomware and viruses.
- Delivers comprehensive protection you can’t get from free antivirus software or your computer’s operating system.
- Protects better and faster than the competition.
- Norton Security Covers PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads and iPhones.
- Some features are not available on iPad and iPhone.
- Norton Antivirus Basic covers a single PC.
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S. Edge browser not supported.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows Vista operating systems. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows Vista.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows XP. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows XP.
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS.
- Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported.
Android Operating Systems
- Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
- Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app.
- Auto-scan of apps on Google Play is supported on Android 4.0 or later, except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
iOS Operating Systems
- iOS 8 or later.
- iOS only includes Contacts Backup and Remote Locate features.
- iOS 9 or later is required for Norton Family Premier Child Monitoring app.