- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability
- Sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- WD F.I.T. Lab™ certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- Includes a 5-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- Ready for your high-performance computing needs, a WD Blue SSD offers optimized storage with blazing speed and leading-edge reliability.
- With read speeds up to 545MB/s and write speeds up to 525MB/s, WD Blue SATA SSDs deliver fast system boot times and less load time.1
1.Read/Write speed performance is based on internal testing using CrystalDiskMark. Performance may vary based on host device. 1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
- An endurance rating of up to 400 TBW and a 1.75 million hour mean time to failure ensure a WD Blue SSD can help guard your data for years to come.2
2. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity.
- Optimized for multitasking, WD Blue SSDs let you simultaneously run several demanding applications with ease.
Transfer speeds up to 545MB/s and capacities up to 1TB with models for old and new desktop and laptop PCs.
Check your PC's specifications to determine the right upgrade.
Capacity 250GB, 500GB,1TB, 2TB, 4TB