We encourage you to contact us before placing order on Messenger or 02 8677 4316 for stock status.
Package Content Selection
- Images are for illustration purpose only.
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacities2: 120GB, 240GB, 480GB
- Controller3: 2Ch
- NAND: TLC
- Baseline Performance1:
- Data Transfer (ATTO):
- 120GB — up to 500MB/sRead and 320MB/s Write
- 240GB — up to 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write
- 480GB — up to 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
- Power Consumption: 0.195W Idle / 0.279W Avg / 0.642W (MAX) Read / 1.535W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions: 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm
- Weight: 41g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support4: Limited 3-year warranty with free technical support
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)5:
- 120GB: 40TB
- 240GB: 80TB
- 480GB: 160TB
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for Server environments.
* Benchmark scores, results and test methodology stated in published reviews and articles are at the sole discretion of the reviewer and website
or publication. Individual results may vary due to the revision of hardware, host hardware, software and usage.
** Source: ATTO (Compressible Data Transfer)
1. Based on “out-of-box performance” using a SATA Rev. 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
IOMETER random 4k random read/write is based on 8GB partition.
2. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage.
As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's.
3. Controller model may vary.
4. Limited warranty based on 3 years or SSD “Life Remaining” which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager .
A new, unused product will show a wear indicator value of one hundred (100), whereas a product that has reached its endurance limit of program erase cycles will show a wear indicator value of one (1).
5. Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Workload (JESD219A)