We encourage you to contact us before placing order on 02 8677 4316 or Messenger for stock status
VESA Mount Adapter
The VESA Mount Adapter allows you to attach your Pro Display XDR to any VESA-compatible 100-by-100-millimetre wall mount, desk mount, stand or articulating arm that can support the 7.48-kilogram (16.49-pound) Pro Display XDR.*
A magnetic connector on the VESA Mount Adapter makes it easy to attach and detach from its polar-opposite magnet on the back of Pro Display XDR. And it can be placed and secured quickly using the included Apple-designed lock key.
* The VESA Mount Adapter has 8 millimetres of available thread. Verify that the mounting plate thickness and screw length will enable the screw to fully fasten.
VESA Mount Adapter
Size and weight
- Width: 11.9 cm (4.7 inches)
- Height: 11.9 cm (4.7 inches)
- Depth: 1.83 cm (0.72 inch)
- Weight: 0.28 kg (0.62 pound)2
An easy-to-attach alternative to Pro Stand. With a similar design to the magnetic connector on Pro Stand, it can be placed and secured quickly and easily using the included Apple-designed tool.
Compatible with a 100-by-100-mm VESA stand or mount.
One Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port, three USB-C ports
- One upstream port for Mac Pro or other Thunderbolt 3 host (96W host charging)
- Three USB-C (USB 2) ports for charging or syncing3
Pro Display XDR is compatible with the following Mac models running macOS Catalina 10.15.2 or later:
- Mac Pro (2019) with MPX Module GPUs
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (2018 or later)
- 16-inch MacBook Pro (2019)
- 21.5-inch iMac (2019)
- 27-inch iMac (2019)
- MacBook Air (2020)
- Any Mac model with Thunderbolt 3 ports paired with Blackmagic eGPU or Blackmagic eGPU Pro
In the Box
- Pro Display XDR
- Power cord (2 m)
- Apple Thunderbolt 3 Pro Cable (2 m)
- Polishing cloth
Limited Warranty and Service
Products that you purchase in Australia are covered by Australian consumer law. For more details, click here.
Your Pro Display XDR also comes with 90 days of complimentary technical support and a one-year limited warranty from Apple. To learn more about how Apple will service your Pro Display XDR, click here.
Purchase AppleCare+ to get up to three years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for other damage. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. For more information, click here.
Pro Display XDR and the Environment
Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact. Learn more
Pro Display XDR is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:
Made with better materials
- Enclosure made with low-carbon aluminium
- Meets ENERGY STAR requirements4
- Recyclable, majority-fibre packaging
- 100 per cent of primary wood fibre comes from responsibly managed forests
- Arsenic-free display glass
- Mercury-free LED-backlit display
- BFR-, PVC- and beryllium-free
Warranty page is under construction
Thank you for your patience,