HP’s new 65W Smart AC Adapter regulates power and offsets electrical spikes, is designed to reduce cable stress,
and includes a special dongle to support current and prior HP models – perfect for replacing your notebook’s power
adapter or as a needed back-up.
Control the flow while maintaining optimal performance utilizing smart-pin technology, drawing only minimal power
when not in use, and helping provide reliable surge protection.
Eliminate multiple adapters - a special dongle is provided that allows simple conversion from a 4.5mm connector to
the 7.4mm used on some previous HP notebooks.
Power up wherever you work
Protect your cable and improve cable manageability. The new right-angled (90°) 4.5mm connector allows access in
tight spaces and takes stress off the cord by reducing bending.
- Box contents What's in the box 65W AC Adapter, Power Cable, Warranty Booklet
- Connectivity and Communications Connector description 4.5mm(F)-7.4mm(M) dongle
- Battery and Power availability 65W (Please check output watts of your old charger)
- Weight 280 g Package weight 0.60 kg
- System Features Technical notes Small dongle must be used to attach to HP Tablet PCs.
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 4.7 x 2.8 x 10.6 cm
- Package dimensions (W x D x H) 156 x 240 x 77 mm
- Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP)