Designed specifically for Pro Display XDR, Pro Stand lets you view your content at precisely the angle you want and effortlessly adjust your display to a range of positions. Move between landscape and portrait just by unlocking the slider and turning the display.
The magnetic connector on Pro Stand makes it easy to attach and detach from its polar-opposite magnet on the back of Pro Display XDR. These magnets guide the connection while latches automatically engage and securely lock the stand to the display. And detaching it is as simple as unlocking the slider. So you can quickly go from set to studio whenever you need to.
- Height adjustment: The system allows for a total height adjustment of 120 millimetres (60 millimetres in each direction from the midpoint)
- Orientation: Landscape or portrait
- Tilt: –5° to +25°
Display with stand size and weight
- Depth (tilt 25°): 27.8 cm (10.9 inches)
- Weight: 11.78 kg (25.99 pounds)2
- Landscape orientation
- Width: 71.8 cm (28.3 inches)
- Height in top position: 65.3 cm (25.7 inches)
- Height in bottom position: 53.3 cm (21.0 inches)
- Portrait orientation
- Width: 41.2 cm (16.2 inches)
- Height in top position: 80.6 cm (31.7 inches)
Stand size and weight
- Width: 18.0 cm (7.1 inches)
- Height (arm 0º, tilt 0º): 43.3 cm (17.0 inches)
- Depth: 23.6 cm (9.3 inches)
- Height (arm 45º, tilt 25º): 49.7 cm (19.6 inches)
- Weight: 4.3 kg (9.5 pounds)2
Attach and detach
Effortlessly attaches and detaches for quick and easy transportation. The puck-shaped magnetic connector is designed to attach to the back of the display and locks Pro Stand and the display together. To detach, simply unlock the slider and tilt the display far back to release the magnets, then lift the display off Pro Stand.
VESA Mount Adapter
Size and weight
- Width: 11.9 cm (4.7 inches)
- Height: 11.9 cm (4.7 inches)
- Depth: 1.83 cm (0.72 inch)
- Weight: 0.28 kg (0.62 pound)2
An easy-to-attach alternative to Pro Stand. With a similar design to the magnetic connector on Pro Stand, it can be placed and secured quickly and easily using the included Apple-designed tool.
Compatible with a 100-by-100-mm VESA stand or mount.
One Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port, three USB-C ports
- One upstream port for Mac Pro or other Thunderbolt 3 host (96W host charging)
- Three USB-C (USB 2) ports for charging or syncing3
Pro Display XDR is compatible with the following Mac models running macOS Catalina 10.15.2 or later:
- Mac Pro (2019) with MPX Module GPUs
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (2018 or later)
- 16-inch MacBook Pro (2019)
- 21.5-inch iMac (2019)
- 27-inch iMac (2019)
- MacBook Air (2020)
- Any Mac model with Thunderbolt 3 ports paired with Blackmagic eGPU or Blackmagic eGPU Pro
In the Box
- Pro Display XDR
- Power cord (2 m)
- Apple Thunderbolt 3 Pro Cable (2 m)
- Polishing cloth
Limited Warranty and Service
Products that you purchase in Australia are covered by Australian consumer law. For more details, click here.
Your Pro Display XDR also comes with 90 days of complimentary technical support and a one-year limited warranty from Apple. To learn more about how Apple will service your Pro Display XDR, click here.
Purchase AppleCare+ to get up to three years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for other damage. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. For more information, click here.
Pro Display XDR and the Environment
Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact. Learn more
Pro Display XDR is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:
Made with better materials
- Enclosure made with low-carbon aluminium
- Meets ENERGY STAR requirements4
- Recyclable, majority-fibre packaging
- 100 per cent of primary wood fibre comes from responsibly managed forests
- Arsenic-free display glass
- Mercury-free LED-backlit display
- BFR-, PVC- and beryllium-free